Friday, October 1, 2010

10 1 2010 - Farting around on the spin bike


Today I spent an hour farting around on the spin bike, I guess the workout could be construed as a Fartlek workout? It consisted of a ten minute warm up touching a bit on leg speed, then a twenty minute excursion into lactate threshold, a ten minute recovery, four one minute intervals at Vo2 max with one minute rest in between efforts, then a one minute interval at anaerobic threshold, finally a ten minute cool down. Basically I have no clue what this workout was supposed to be targeting, hopefully endurance and aerobic fitness. I guess I am suffering from post competition depression with thoughts of a long dreary winter ahead.

Actually there is one last competition coming up at Kissena Track on October 10, 2010 - Kerin racing - at least this gives me something to look forward to, although I don't have high expectations of doing well in this event.

No comments: