Thursday, January 13, 2011

Netflix to the rescue

I always tend to lose momentum during the Christmas and New Years period, the added snow doesn't help much. I am currently trying to build inertia again to get my training moving in the right direction. Riding two hours or more indoors can be mind numbing, but Netflix has come to the rescue. This is one of the best value for money deals out there - you have access to thousands of movies at only $8 per month. Movies which can be accessed on your iPod, iPad, computer or Internet connected TV. I got rid of my cable subscription about six months ago and Netflix has filled that gap quite nicely. There is nothing like selecting a movie, TV show or documentary you want to watch to help distract you from that two hour spin bike ride.Netflix is highly recommended.

http://www.netflix.com/

No comments: